This HOLIDAY SEASON, every purchase gives you the chance to WIN a live recording session with a String Quartet playing YOUR music.
Here's how it works:
1. Every purchase between the 20th of Nov and 31st of Dec will see your name entered into the hat to get the chance to WIN the live recording session for your music.
2. With up to 50% OFF storewide throughout the holiday period, there's plenty of opportunity to get involved.
3. If you spend over £100 with us at any point between the 20th of Nov (or 18th with early bird) and the 31st of Dec, you will get your name in the hat TWICE! Double the chance to win the session.
4. Any individual can only have their name in the hat twice to keep it as fair as possible. So this can be done with multiple purchases that all add up to over £100 between the given dates, or a single purchase over £100. Both methods we result in the same outcome - 2x your name in the hat!
5. Data will be organised after the sale period (January), and names entered into some form of lottery/lucky dip/tombola to be named on our channel in due course.
6. The winner will have the chance to have a piece of music of up to 3 minutes in length recorded with a string quartet and delivered in 48k 24bit WAV, along with a 4k promotional video of the recording session.
7. The winner will need to supply to us:
- A notated score for 2 Violins, 1 Viola, 1 Cello
- A midi score for 2 Violins, 1 Viola, 1 Cello
- as well as:
- A mockup of the piece for context
- as well as:
- A short written description of any performance specific information you feel we might need to convey to the performers on the day. A rationale of sorts.
8. If you would like to make a purchase in our sale events, but you DO NOT wish for your name to be included in the lucky dip - Simply email us before the 1st of January, or shortly after you make your purchase, to ensure we remove your name and opt you out of the lucky dip itself.
9. Insanity Samples will showcase the winner's recording session as part of our youtube channel's content once delivered to the winner!
10. The recording session will only take place once all assets from point 10 above have been received.
Good luck to all! We think this is a fantastic opportunity for the community, especially for Composers that have yet to get their music performed by a live ensemble. As well as being able to pick up some bargains on our store at the same time!